the god clan
the god clan
the god clan
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

welcome to the site

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Really... REALLY tired of this shit

Go down 
AuthorMessage
.:;@$th3r;:.

Really... REALLY tired of this shit Empty
PostSubject: Really... REALLY tired of this shit   Really... REALLY tired of this shit EmptyMon Jun 07, 2010 2:40 pm

2 be perfectly honest, i feel as if i can be a better leader than Lonestar... but ive yet to prove that. Lonestar, dont say we disrespect you without even thinking it through. Y would i act like this? What am I doing wrong? THOSE are the questions you should be asking youreslf >=( you say u own everybody, but i havnt seen you play against anyone but your own members.

Im seriously considering quiting. Cant be in a place were noone gives a damn about others opinions.

EDIT: Actually, ive decided. Im out. goodbye evryone, and to those who are loyal to lonestar, get out while you can, before he ruins you too.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Really... REALLY tired of this shit   Really... REALLY tired of this shit EmptyTue Jun 08, 2010 6:28 am

Ha. I did nothing, and I do own everyone, your just never on. Your just like lonely and I don't care if your out, You ARE mean, disrespectful (Yes, I always think this through), and you always kept putting yourself down. I was always there for you. So good-luck with out me, and i'm sorry.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Really... REALLY tired of this shit   Really... REALLY tired of this shit EmptyTue Jun 08, 2010 11:37 am

keep your luck, i dont need it.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Really... REALLY tired of this shit   Really... REALLY tired of this shit EmptyWed Jun 09, 2010 6:09 am

You already told me that, jerk.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Really... REALLY tired of this shit   Really... REALLY tired of this shit EmptyWed Jun 09, 2010 10:20 pm

i guess u cant read a time stamp scratch i posted this bfore i accedently joined ur game.

and normaly, im not one to hold a grudge, but your doing a real good job at reminding me and effectively spoke for everyone in your clan. beware. thats my warning.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Really... REALLY tired of this shit   Really... REALLY tired of this shit EmptyMon Jun 14, 2010 6:23 am

Ooooo i'm SO scared!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Really... REALLY tired of this shit   Really... REALLY tired of this shit EmptySat Jun 19, 2010 11:16 pm

you should be, you should be.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Really... REALLY tired of this shit   Really... REALLY tired of this shit Empty

Back to top Go down

Really... REALLY tired of this shit
Page 1 of 1