the god clan
the god clan
the god clan
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

welcome to the site

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

HAHA LONESTAR YOU WUS

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
.:;SCR3@MO;:.

HAHA LONESTAR YOU WUS Empty
PostSubject: HAHA LONESTAR YOU WUS   HAHA LONESTAR YOU WUS EmptySat May 08, 2010 7:39 am

try and ban me, i can be on this site if i want, and dont even try to say lets fight 1 on 1 cause i know you would win, cause i dont play video games as much as you cause i actually have a rough schedule. I only play mpo like 10 minuits a week. anyways to all of you on this site reading this forum, i suggest you leave this clan or lonestar will get pissed off for who knows what reason at you and pretend hes on jerry springer or judge judy and freak out. so ya. Sweet, anyways so you all people wont see me, im .:;LON3LY;:. so ya whatever. by the way the band alesana is beastly and they are screamo but not really emo. But they are beast so you all should check them out. wow.....long forum. I was banned from this site, hahahahahahahahah. i wish i could laugh like the lead singer of disturbed in the beginning of the song the fire, that laugh is awesome, though the song is kind of disturbing but whatever thats the band name, so ya
Back to top Go down
.:;@$th3r;:.

.:;@$th3r;:.

PostSubject: Re: HAHA LONESTAR YOU WUS   HAHA LONESTAR YOU WUS EmptySat May 08, 2010 4:53 pm

i guess thats why there called Disturbed XD
Back to top Go down
.:;SCR3@MO;:.

PostSubject: Re: HAHA LONESTAR YOU WUS   HAHA LONESTAR YOU WUS EmptySat May 08, 2010 5:22 pm

haha yeah cyclops
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: HAHA LONESTAR YOU WUS   HAHA LONESTAR YOU WUS Empty

Back to top Go down

HAHA LONESTAR YOU WUS
Page 1 of 1