the god clan
the god clan
the god clan
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

welcome to the site

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

SHADOW U ASS HOLE!

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
.:;@$th3r;:.

SHADOW U ASS HOLE! Empty
PostSubject: SHADOW U ASS HOLE!   SHADOW U ASS HOLE! EmptyThu Apr 22, 2010 2:06 pm

first you tell kenshin to kik me TWICE, then you FREEZE ME! WTMF?
Back to top Go down

SHADOW U ASS HOLE! Empty
PostSubject: Re: SHADOW U ASS HOLE!   SHADOW U ASS HOLE! EmptyFri Apr 23, 2010 6:56 am

Dude, he said sorry.
Back to top Go down

SHADOW U ASS HOLE! Empty
PostSubject: Re: SHADOW U ASS HOLE!   SHADOW U ASS HOLE! EmptySat Apr 24, 2010 6:40 pm

if he bricked my psp, i would NEVER be able to return to the game. im flat broke, the MMS(Magic Memory Stick) was chewed up, and my pandora battery leaked. basicly, if hes "Sorry" he'll NEVER pull that shit again.last time i was on he even threatend me hell freeze me again. i dont like being frozen as much as i hate noobs. that being said, i cant work with anyone under the threat of lag switching(which i belive to be the same as freezing, but what do i know...)

and the part about him having me kicked... wtf? i whacked shadow in the head ONCE and he said "plz kik .:;0.T3mp3st;:. " i return and he suggests it again, i have to thank Lone something for the "NO" soon he left or was kicked, i forgot. much later i was kiked for SOME reason.

in short, i cannot accept those "Sorry"s.
Back to top Go down
.:;LON3LY;:.

SHADOW U ASS HOLE! Empty
PostSubject: Re: SHADOW U ASS HOLE!   SHADOW U ASS HOLE! EmptyMon Apr 26, 2010 6:18 am

me 2 me 2 Asher. happens all the time. like some hacker was kicking lonestar and hes like "you still have a grudge!" leave me alone!" but whatever drama. ya my advice is to leave the clan. at least im gonna focus on guitar and not play mpo
Back to top Go down
http://mgs.aaron@gmail.com

SHADOW U ASS HOLE! Empty
PostSubject: Re: SHADOW U ASS HOLE!   SHADOW U ASS HOLE! EmptyMon Apr 26, 2010 6:28 am

Oh ok? How about this? Your both fired.
Back to top Go down

SHADOW U ASS HOLE! Empty
PostSubject: Re: SHADOW U ASS HOLE!   SHADOW U ASS HOLE! EmptyMon Apr 26, 2010 10:51 am

gonna finalize that...? i dont take others advice unless it makes sense.

Lonley, its good to see that. at least MPO isnt consuming lives... not everyones anyway...

Lonestar... I HAVE calmed down... but i felt betrayed by him. when he froze me i was seriously considering leaving, but im one for second chances. rarely third.
Back to top Go down

SHADOW U ASS HOLE! Empty
PostSubject: Re: SHADOW U ASS HOLE!   SHADOW U ASS HOLE! EmptyMon Apr 26, 2010 4:24 pm

You cant fire me! HAHAHAHAHA asher you can stay in as long as you want. Lonestar isnt a leader. Im a half leader and so is he. but i would recommend leavin do to all the drama. damn you need to go on jerry springer or somethin lonestar
Back to top Go down

SHADOW U ASS HOLE! Empty
PostSubject: Re: SHADOW U ASS HOLE!   SHADOW U ASS HOLE! EmptyMon Apr 26, 2010 4:26 pm

and by the way lonestar. if i see you in real life. ive seen your picture and your a small little kid and i could knock you out in like 2 seconds
Back to top Go down

SHADOW U ASS HOLE! Empty
PostSubject: Re: SHADOW U ASS HOLE!   SHADOW U ASS HOLE! EmptyTue Apr 27, 2010 6:35 am

That was not me haha! You think I trusted you that much? Think again. Dude, i'm the best leader anyone would have. And i've seen you, and you got no muscles whatsoever. Just some scars on your arms and wrists. So stop talking when you don't know the facts. Your already out of my clan. Ather, take this "Lonely kid's" advice and quit if thats what you think you should do.

"Follow Your Leader...."
Back to top Go down

SHADOW U ASS HOLE! Empty
PostSubject: Re: SHADOW U ASS HOLE!   SHADOW U ASS HOLE! EmptyTue Apr 27, 2010 11:11 am

am I talking to shadow or lonestar.

Actually, i have seen Lonely via Youtube, his lil v-blog. Who is the oldest and how old in this clan?!
Back to top Go down

SHADOW U ASS HOLE! Empty
PostSubject: Re: SHADOW U ASS HOLE!   SHADOW U ASS HOLE! EmptyTue Apr 27, 2010 12:54 pm

Were both 13, but i've been way more deticated to .:; ;:. then lonely.
Back to top Go down

SHADOW U ASS HOLE! Empty
PostSubject: Re: SHADOW U ASS HOLE!   SHADOW U ASS HOLE! EmptyTue Apr 27, 2010 2:18 pm

ic... ill be 20 this year...
Back to top Go down

SHADOW U ASS HOLE! Empty
PostSubject: Re: SHADOW U ASS HOLE!   SHADOW U ASS HOLE! EmptyTue Apr 27, 2010 5:59 pm

im older and ben's a drama queen who complains bout his life 24/7
Back to top Go down

SHADOW U ASS HOLE! Empty
PostSubject: Re: SHADOW U ASS HOLE!   SHADOW U ASS HOLE! EmptyWed Apr 28, 2010 6:32 am

Lmfao! I don't complain 24/7, and if I did, I have a reason.
Back to top Go down

SHADOW U ASS HOLE! Empty
PostSubject: Re: SHADOW U ASS HOLE!   SHADOW U ASS HOLE! EmptyWed Apr 28, 2010 5:50 pm

no wonder you both act like kids...
Back to top Go down

SHADOW U ASS HOLE! Empty
PostSubject: Re: SHADOW U ASS HOLE!   SHADOW U ASS HOLE! EmptyThu Apr 29, 2010 6:19 am

Oh wow. Thanks. Nice insult. I'm tired of fighting with you. I made you better. Yes a 13year old "Kid" helped a 20year old who sucked when I first hired you, but I knew you would get better thats why I hired you. Not to freaking backtalk me. Gosh..
Back to top Go down

SHADOW U ASS HOLE! Empty
PostSubject: Re: SHADOW U ASS HOLE!   SHADOW U ASS HOLE! EmptySat May 01, 2010 1:05 pm

like i said, i give up.
Back to top Go down

SHADOW U ASS HOLE! Empty
PostSubject: Re: SHADOW U ASS HOLE!   SHADOW U ASS HOLE! EmptyMon May 03, 2010 6:21 am

Rebellious, just like Lonely....
Back to top Go down

SHADOW U ASS HOLE! Empty
PostSubject: Re: SHADOW U ASS HOLE!   SHADOW U ASS HOLE! EmptyMon May 03, 2010 4:25 pm

leave him alone he can do what he wants. its not like he took an oath or whatever or sign a paper in blood. video games are about fun, and maybe he might wanna be in another clan or whatever. Your not like a god
Back to top Go down

SHADOW U ASS HOLE! Empty
PostSubject: Re: SHADOW U ASS HOLE!   SHADOW U ASS HOLE! EmptyTue May 04, 2010 4:52 pm

*sigh* im not playing MPO+ cuz i had to switch to GEN-D2 in order to play Peace Walker, in the proccess, corrupted much of my game saves, including all my MPO saves. so i have to start over again, get all those weapons and stuff... i CAN just start a MPO save, get all the uniques via Password, and use the max weapons cheat... either way, im moving backto GEN-D3 after im done with Peace walker.

Lonely, i have a idea for a clan, but im still here.

Lonestar, yes, im rebelious. The past 5 years, i had to be defient to a control freak step mother, im practicly against authority most of the time b/c of that. being grounded for most of my high school life, im kinda pised off.
Back to top Go down

SHADOW U ASS HOLE! Empty
PostSubject: Re: SHADOW U ASS HOLE!   SHADOW U ASS HOLE! EmptyWed May 05, 2010 7:58 am

I understand that. Lonely stfu.
Back to top Go down
.:;D@RK$TAR;:.

SHADOW U ASS HOLE! Empty
PostSubject: Re: SHADOW U ASS HOLE!   SHADOW U ASS HOLE! EmptyMon Jul 26, 2010 11:56 pm

i woould love to see you guys fight in real life lonely and asher vs lonestar and shadow....... pretty intense....
Back to top Go down

SHADOW U ASS HOLE! Empty
PostSubject: Re: SHADOW U ASS HOLE!   SHADOW U ASS HOLE! EmptyFri Aug 06, 2010 12:44 pm

dude, i can hold them off with my hand. in a real fight, the skillful is victorious. wen it comes to being a Visual/tactitional learner, play MGS3 XD
Back to top Go down
.:;D@RK$TAR;:.

SHADOW U ASS HOLE! Empty
PostSubject: Re: SHADOW U ASS HOLE!   SHADOW U ASS HOLE! EmptySat Aug 07, 2010 4:34 am

not bad
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

SHADOW U ASS HOLE! Empty
PostSubject: Re: SHADOW U ASS HOLE!   SHADOW U ASS HOLE! Empty

Back to top Go down

SHADOW U ASS HOLE!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
the god clan :: playstation portable :: metal gear solid portable ops plus-
Jump to: