the god clan
the god clan
the god clan
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

welcome to the site

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

meta gear solid portable ops plus april 4th news

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
miaarosefan

meta gear solid portable ops plus april 4th news Empty
PostSubject: meta gear solid portable ops plus april 4th news   meta gear solid portable ops plus april 4th news EmptyTue Apr 06, 2010 11:11 am

freezing has beceom incresingly poplyer online metal gear solid portable ops plus konami
mods are looking in to how to lower the rate of hacks on metalgear solid portable ops plus
and have found some kind of hack the crashes the psp so nothing is oparashanal and the psp system then turns off there for konami have updated he security cirtificates for online servers...

??? wtf dose all that meen?
Back to top Go down
http://topgearpsp.web.officelive.com
.:;@$th3r;:.

.:;@$th3r;:.

PostSubject: Re: meta gear solid portable ops plus april 4th news   meta gear solid portable ops plus april 4th news EmptyWed Apr 07, 2010 12:33 pm

probebly that there having Sony beef up the security for the next update to were the PSP wont crash and brick when u get froze.
Back to top Go down
.:;LON3LY;:.

PostSubject: Re: meta gear solid portable ops plus april 4th news   meta gear solid portable ops plus april 4th news EmptyThu Apr 08, 2010 6:46 am

who wrote that first post, not you mariosofan, where did you get it
Back to top Go down
http://mgs.aaron@gmail.com

PostSubject: Re: meta gear solid portable ops plus april 4th news   meta gear solid portable ops plus april 4th news EmptyThu Apr 08, 2010 6:53 am

Come to pick on him now?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: meta gear solid portable ops plus april 4th news   meta gear solid portable ops plus april 4th news EmptyThu Apr 08, 2010 7:22 am

how am i picking on him? i asked him where he got that info. thats not picking on him
Back to top Go down
http://mgs.aaron@gmail.com

PostSubject: Re: meta gear solid portable ops plus april 4th news   meta gear solid portable ops plus april 4th news EmptyThu Apr 08, 2010 8:35 am

I didn't say you were, I just asked you a question. Wow, what have you turned into? A moster?
Back to top Go down
miaarosefan

PostSubject: Re: meta gear solid portable ops plus april 4th news   meta gear solid portable ops plus april 4th news EmptyThu Apr 08, 2010 6:12 pm

you to make me larf ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy
lol rolf
Back to top Go down
http://topgearpsp.web.officelive.com

PostSubject: Re: meta gear solid portable ops plus april 4th news   meta gear solid portable ops plus april 4th news EmptyFri Apr 09, 2010 6:31 am

This isn't a joke.....
Sad
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: meta gear solid portable ops plus april 4th news   meta gear solid portable ops plus april 4th news Empty

Back to top Go down

meta gear solid portable ops plus april 4th news
Page 1 of 1